When can police search me?


Can I decide which parent I want live with?


Want to know about your legal rights? Questions about leaving home, when you don’t have to go to school,  you and weed

Check out: JFCY.ORG

Elizabth Fry Society

Finding help is easy when you make the right call...



If you wish to speak to a counsellor,
Please call 1 800 668 6868
Or text CONNECT to 686868 to chat confidentially with a trained, volunteer Crisis Responder.

Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with our Calendar of Community Events, Activites, Support, Links & so much more...